The construction site for apartments, at the corner of Arbor Dr. and Knickerbocker St., has been consistently poor in its erosion control. It's just a stones throw from Lake Wingra.
On Oct. 26...
- There was concrete slurry leaking directly into a stormwater inlet.
- The street had not been swept--fine dust was blowing about.
- Stormwater inlets were dirty and not maintained.
- One stormwater inlet next to the construction entrance had no visible protection.
- Construction entrances were not adequate.
This site is sucking the blood of our lake !